Voting

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

California- Day 2

Friday, Rider has to work- go figure! He has a prep for an upcoming detachment. As I wake up to no air conditioning (which really isn’t needed) and stretch and look out the window for the ocean view, I look down at the pool to see a rather large old man in a pink Speedo!  I kid you not- this is what he looked like- minus the high heels!

I had a girls day of mani-pedi’s with one of Rider’s roommates girlfriend-(did you follow that?) and one of her friends who is stationed at Balboa (thank you Sandy and Kerry!). We spent the day in Oceanside and lunched at Ruby’s on the pier.   And Stacey joined up for lunch.  Ruby’s is a 50s diner with great burgers and shakes. 

 

1 comment:

  1. OMG that man in the pink speedo is the funniest thing ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete