Voting

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Unexpected Surprise

So, yesterday was a late night for the both of us.  I was busy getting things ready to make peanut butter and chocolate chunk brownies for Rider's birthday and wrapping gifts, etc.  I kept walking by the laundry room (the door was closed) and I kept smelling fresh clean clothes.  No one had been home and I didn't have any laundry going.  After about an hour, I decided to feed Sully.  Since his food is stored in there, I opened the door and the smell just knocked me over!  I turned on the light and this is what I saw........... yes, yes, a MESS!  Something like 8 bath towels later, swiffered- 2X- there is still blue coming out from underneath!  By the time I get it ALL cleaned up and ready to call it a night- Rider get's home!  GO FIGURE!!  ARGH!! 

I still have no idea how it happened.  Everything was pushed back on the shelf.... I think my house is haunted, but at least it smells good!

2 comments:

  1. My economy-sized detergent from Sam's Club sprung a leak once and got ALL over my washing machine! I thought I cleaned it pretty well, but when we moved a couple years later... it became apparent that laundry detergent is NEVER completely cleaned up:( My brother carried the washing machine up a flight of stairs, then cursed me for the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! Well, it could be worse - and at least it is a good smell! :)

    How crazy; however, I would love to hear more about your haunted house! I'm a sucker for good ghost stories!

    ReplyDelete