Voting

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Snow in Aggieland!

Oh my gosh, it is snowing in Aggieland!  Can you believe it?!  And this is not the first time, either.  It's already snowed this year and last year!  I can't wait to be able to go home and play with Sully in the snow.  He won't know what to do!  Sully will running around like a wild man!  I bet he will try and chase the snowflakes and then try and eat them- that's one of his favorite things to do with bugs outside- it is hilarious!  I wish Howdy were here to see the snow again, even though, I don't think she would like it too much.  She would want to be curled up with me under a blanket in our big chair.  I am sad though because everyone is getting to leave school early, except for us- boo! Ok- so here I am in the snow.  Our awesome student workers, Lauren and Elizabeth, took my picture to mark the momentous occasion!  And I took a video, moments like this in Texas are few and far between!

 

Here is Avery and I in the snow back in 2008! 

 













Here is me and Howdy in the snow back in 2008.  She wasn't too happy with me, hence, her trying to not look at the camera.  Like I said, she would prefer a warm blanket and the big comfy chair.  Or curled up next to me in bed. She didn't like to get wet, either.  But she did her best to be a good example for Sully.  Because that was his very first snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment